This year for the fourth of July we went to visit the Coats and Ursenbach family in Alabama. Steve had some vacation days so he took 9 days off! It was fantastic! We drove the 6 hour car ride on Thursday June 30, and just hung out and played! Then the Ursenbachs arrived on July 2. We swam, played games, sewed dresses, swam some more, went to the Biscuits game. Had a girls tea. Steve and I got to go out on a date! Then we packed up for the long drive home! We had so much fun!!
I cant believe how big he is getting! He is so fun to play with! He is walking like a pro all over the house. I wish I had a video Ill have to work on that one. Our new favorite thing is he loves to bath and as soon as the water gets turned on he runs to the bathroom well he now bends down to throw all of the clothes out of the way! It the funniest thing ever! We sure love this little kid
Okay so I am a slacker, it has been a really long time since I have posted a blog!
* Well for my Birthday this year Anderson and I flew to Utah and spent two weeks with my family, while we missed Steve, we enjoyed every minute of it! We went to dinner, shopping,parties,and just hung out! It was awesome
* The day after I got back from Utah, Bonnie flew into town for a week and a half! Poor Anderson was sick so we didn't get to do much while she was here. We spent the day at Urgent care, and found out the he had pneumonia. We enjoyed each-others company! She let us sleep through the night a few times! We drove to Tybee Island but it was WAY to windy to even do anything:(
* We spent St. Patricks day in Savannah! They have a huge parade! They die all the fountains, and river green! We went with a few people that work with Steve is was a lot of fun! I then took Anderson home. The rest of them stayed to PARTY!
* I got a calling in the ward. I am now the secretary in the Primary Presidency! What a crazy calling! I hope I enjoy it, it has been really hard as of now hopefully we can get them under control!
*Because of my calling we have met some FRIENDS! I know its been great! We hang out with the Kunzler's all the time! Dinner, the boys play, parks, and just keep each-other company!
* Anderson is now standing. He will walk while holding on to furniture!
*Anderson now has 2 teeth! They are so cute!
*Anderson is crawling like a mad man.
*We enjoyed Easter, hung out with some friends from the ward! Went to egg hunts, concerts, and a fun Easter dinner!
*We are missing family, but enjoying being together!!!!!
Well another year has passed and Steve has turned 23! We don't get to go out a lot cause it's hard to find a sitter that we trust to watch Anderson! Having no family around makes it almost impossible! Well my friend Beth that I actually met at Basic Training graduation is also stationed here! She watched Anderson so we could enjoy a night out! We ended up going the the melting pot and it was worth every penny!!!! What a great day!
Well this was our first Christmas with our small little family! We really enjoyed ourselves! It was also our first Christmas alone away from the rest of our families! We survived!! We just enjoyed eachothers company and played games! Anderson got more gifts than one child needs! We call him SPOILED. Well after spending all day cooking a Christmas dinner.....it turned out disgusting! So we ended up eating at Ruby Tuesday's! Oh well we still enjoyed our day!
We have sure come along way since we got married! We have been married for 4 years. Steve is deployed right now and me and the kids are living in Utah with my parents! We have Anderson who is 2 and Millie who is 2 months! We are loving every little thing about our amazing family!