Sunday, January 3, 2010

We are gonna have a baby!!!!


I was not feeling great a few weeks ago and decided it was time to take a test. So I did and it came back positive..... well wanting to be a mom for sooooo long I didn't believe the test. So I took a total of 4, after 4 I realized it had to be true! Stephen was still in Basic Training at this time so I was trying to think of a good way to tell him! He does not get to call much, so it was going to be through a letter! Well it was my lucky day.....he called that afternoon so I told him he was going to be a dad! He was so excited we forgot the reason that he was calling for! oh well this news was much better!!
So today I am 11 weeks along and feeling it!!!! I try not to complain about being sick to much! Cause this has been my dream for a long time! We are due July, 27 2010!
My mom and I have been having so much fun making jammies, and buying baby clothes....we just wish we knew what we were having, just 9 more weeks till then. I hope I can wait! I am going crazy! A lot of people think its a girl....and we hope they are right!

No comments:

Post a Comment