Sunday, February 7, 2010

BCT Graduation......




Well after 12 long weeks, it finally happend! Its offical Stephen is now a soldier and I am an offical army wife! I have never been so proud of Stephen. He accomplished something very hard and rewarding! Also I have never seen a smile so big!
Well on Wednesday, my Mom, Bonnie, and Myself jumped on an airplane to South Carolina.that evening I hung out with some of the army wivevs. We had such a fun time just chatting and talking about our soldiers!
Early Thursday morning the fun began....we got up and got ready! We headed over to Fort Jackson and waited for 2 hours in the cold for family day to begin! When I say cold.....I mean I have never been so cold in my life! It finally started and all of the soldiers ran out of the woods, it was so cool! I got a little teary eyed! We rushed to the field to see Stephen it was so fun! The rest of the day, we hung out on base and found things to keep us busy! Such as shopping for baby clothes!!
Friday morning was graduation..... It was raining so hard so they moved it inside! Well you would not have known after looking at my mom and me you would have thought we played in the rain! We even had umbrellas!!! Well they had the graduation and then we got to hang with our soldiers all day long! we could even leave base this time! It was such a fun and amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment