Thursday, April 19, 2012

After feeling really tired....


Well I had been feeling exhausted for so long that my mom talked me into going into the doctor to get checked out! They did every blood test imaginable. I think they did 14, now that is a lot of blood! They tested my B12 levels, my thyroid, and many many others! At the last minute she decided to throw in a pregnancy test as well! I thought nothing of this, and just went on with my day! Hoping they could find something! Well the next day I received a call from the hospital, and the guy on the phone proceeded to tell me that I was pregnant, and I needed to make an apt for the following week! I was in complete shock and didn't believe him! So I took 2 pregnancy tests at home on my own! Yup sure enough we were going to be having another baby! We are so excited we cant wait! Baby is due August 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment