Thursday, April 19, 2012

Myrtle Beach




My Parents, Madison, and Matt decided to make a trip to Myrtle beach! So Anderson and I joined them. Since Matt served his mission there he knew exactly what to do! We spent the week enjoying every minute! We went swimming, mini golfing, shopping, getting massages, We even went to a pirate show, Anderson LOVED it!!! The best part of the entire trip was when we rented Segways, and learned how to drive them! They were a little difficult but I felt like I had it under control! So off Madison, Matt and I went!! Well just when I thought I was good to go, I drove the Segway into the pond! Yes you read that right, the whole thing went under water! We were laughing so hard that Matt couldn't help me pull it out of the water! Oh my gosh I about died!!! He finally stopped laughing long enough to pull it out of the pond, and there was seaweed attached to the front, and water pouring out of every pocket! I was so embarrassed I couldn't even tell the guy what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment