Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Christmas

Well we made it home from the Hospital just in time for Christmas this year!  We loaded up the car and made the snowy drive with my parents to Logan for Christmas Eve, it was so nice to be in Utah this year! We had missed Christmas the last 2 years with the family! It was so nice to party with the Pursers! I love to see how much my grandparents love our kids!  We enjoyed dinner, games and opening gifts! Then loaded to car and headed home!  My parents helped me with the final touches for Christmas morning, we set everything up , and then called it a night!  When the kids woke up in the morning, we opened gifts, and just hung out with the cousins! We had such a fun year, We sure missed Steve, but were grateful to have family to spend it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment